You’re not feeling comfortable working out with others? Or perhaps you’re feeling observed and “on the watch” in the gym?
Why not working out at home? That’s what I am doing 🙂 Here’s my little home gym:
- yoga mat
- Pilates mat
- Exercise ball
- Resistance band(s)
- Pilates Circle aka “Magic Ring”
- Free weights
- Pilates (stability & balance) cushion
Not on the picture but definitely great to have:
- jump rope
- Yoga blocks
- Bosu ball
And here are some workout ideas with these great “toys”:
- Pilates Cyrcle: >> Workout 1 (German) >> Workout 2 (English)
- Misc: 5 Minute fat burner workouts
- The ultimate Home Workout – NO equipment required!
- (Pilates) mat and exercise ball: >> All abs workout
- Free weights: basic workout
- Bosu ball >> full body workout
- Yoga and Pilates mat: >>> Workouts
- Resistance band: >> Workout you can do anywhere
Little Update: I have recently started to use Gymondo for working out at home. It´s a very cool platform with tons of fitness workouts and recipes customized for you and your goal.
GET YOGILATED! 🙂