We’ve all had them: bad days, rainy days, long hours in waiting rooms or during traveling at airports and train stations. So what do you do? READ! Exactly! Here are some amazing books from one of my favorite authors, Karen Salmansohn, for any occasion. You will definitely be entertained and inspired!
Some of them are also available in German!
Here are my favorites: (all by Karen Salmansohn)
- “How to Change Your Entire Life By Doing Absolutely Nothing: 10 Do-Nothing Relaxation Exercises to Calm You Down Quickly So You Can Speed Forward”
- “The 7 Lively Sins: How to Enjoy Your Life, Dammit”
- “Enough, Dammit: A Cynic’s Guide to Finally Making Your Dreams Come True”
- “The Bounce Back Book: How to Thrive in the Face of Adversity, Setbacks, and Losses”
- “How to Be Happy, Dammit: A Cynic’s Guide to Spiritual Happiness”
- “Instant Happy: 10-Second Attitude Makeovers”
- “Gut: How to Think from Your Middle to Get to the Top”
- “Whip Your Career Into Submission: The 30-day Plan to Transform Yourself from Job Slave to Master of Your Own Destiny”
- “Prince Harming Syndrome: Break Bad Relationship Patterns for Good–5 Essentials for Finding True Love (and They’re Not What You Think!)”
>>> Please NOTE: this one is not on the picture because I have it as an e-book only
There are so many more, but I haven’t read them yet. I will keep you updated when I finished reading another one 🙂