Have you ever been in conflict with someone and felt personally attacked? Or even blamed yourself for mistakes that you haven’t done or had any control over?
I wrote about “5 Tips to Deal with Conflicts” in my newest article at the HuffPost. Perhaps you can relate?
Looking forward to your comments, thoughts, and of course: shares 🙂
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
We’ve all done it. We do it every day, sometimes even more than once a day. We make decisions. Making a decision is tough. It takes time, it’s risky, it’s scary, and sometimes it means letting go of the comfortable and familiar.
My mentor once said: if you cannot make a decision between two things or people, then you’ve already made one. Because NOT making a decision is a decision.
There are the kinds of decisions that impact others around us, and the ones that seem to only concern ourselves. A decision itself is usually not the challenge. It’s the results, changes, and outcomes that follow a decision.
Now, how do you actually make a decision? I gave it a lot of thought lately and came up with the top five ways that work for me and might be helpful for you to try as well. [..]
>> Read on: HERE
Looking forward to your comments, thoughts, and shares! Stay yogilated 🙂
I feel honored to have had many of my writings published in the USA and Canada, and 1 of them even featured in a U.S. national radio show already. Here is a list with all links for you to find them right away when you need a little “yogilation”:
USA & Canada:
1. “5 Reasons to Move On” via YOGANONYMOUS
2. “6 Tips on How to Deal with Difficult People“ via ELEPHANT JOURNAL
3. Featured in a U.S. national RADIO SHOW: “6 Tips on How to Deal with Difficult People”
4. “6 Ways to Overcome Self-Doubt” via ELEPHANT JOURNAL
5. “5 Reasons to Stop Beating Yourself Up“ via DoYouYoga
6. “6 Tips on How to De-Stress“ via ELEPHANT JOURNAL
7. “6 Reasons to Have a Feel-Good Manager in your Company“ via ELEPHANT JOURNAL
8. “7 Tips on How to Motivate Yourself and Others“ via DoYouYoga
9. “5 Tips on How to Stay Positive in Transition Times” via DoYouYoga
10. “6 Ways to Deal with Feeling Sad and Lost” via MyYoga Online
11. “7 Ways to Stop Overthinking” via MyYoga Online
12. “Obsession with Nutrition – When healthy Eating is too much” via Elephant Journal
13. “4 Ways to Deal With Mistakes” via GaiamTV / MyYoga Online
14. “5 Reasons Why Feedback is Important” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
15. “5 Ways to Deal With Rejection” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
16. “Feeling Stuck? 5 Reasons Why Values Matter” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
17. “Trapped in an Unfulfilling Job? How to Find Out What You Want to Do” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
18. “Workaholism: When Working Becomes an Addiction” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
19. “Career Coaching for Athletes – Because Not Everyone Turns Pro” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
20. “The Art of Letting Go” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
21. “5 Reasons to Think Positive” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
22. “How to Make a Decision” via The HUFFINGTON POST Blog
23. “5 Tips to Deal with Conflicts” via the HUFFINGTON POST Blog
For all my in Germany published articles, please click >> HERE <<