Have you tried my”Yogi-Quinoa-Bowl” a la Karen, yet?
Full of nutrients, delicious and very filling at the same time!
– 1/4 cup Quinoa
– 1/2 cup red kidney beans
– 2 slices avocado
– 2 tomatoes
– mixed greens (rocket salad, spinach)
– 1/2 zucchini
– chicken cubes (or vegetarian “chicken”) or tofu, or whatever you like
– 1 red pepper
– seasoned with herbs: curry, thyme, rosemary, turmeric, cayenne pepper
1. Cut all veggies in small cubes
2. Gently fry the chicken/tofu in a pan with a little bit of olive oil
3. Add the veggies and kidney beans
4. Add herbs and seasoing as you like
5. Mix it all together with the greens
6. Add avocado and tomato slices and ENJOY!