As promised on my Instagram account before, I am happy to share with you my latest high protein Acai bowl breakfast addiction!!
It’s quick and easy, AND soo delicious AND soo good for you!
Why? Because it has all necessary amino acids, minerals, high protein, the good fats and carbs for a great start into a new day!
(TIP: check out my posts about the benefits of oatmeal and the super foods like Acai, Maca, Wheatgrass to get a more detailed overview.
I was looking for a high protein breakfast alternative to my high protein “nice cream” because it was too cold for me in the morning, so I started to make this one now instead. Give it a try, you’ll see it’s addictive 🙂
What you need:
- 1 Cup steel cut oats
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp „Muscle Power“ powder (by Your SuperFoods)
- 1 tsp “Forever Beautiful” powder (by Your Superfoods)
- 2 tbsp Yogurt (I use unsweetened soy yogurt by Alpro)
- 1 cup (frozen) berries
- 1/2 banana in slices
- Mix the oatmeal and “Muscle Power” powder with water and cook until ready
- Add the berries, banana slices, “Forever Beautiful” powder and yogurt in a blender and mix until smooth
- Put the oatmeal into a bowl and add the berrie acai “smoothie” on top
- Decorate with some chia seeds, berries and/or add cinnamon and turmeric for a metabolic and anti-inflammatory bonus
- Enjoy ❤
Stay yogilated 🙂