Ready for watching the final soccer game? Or for a great DVD night?
I found a great treat and healthy snack for you and your guests! I finally tried this out and really couldn’t help but eat it all right away, it is just too delicious, PLUS super easy and fast!All you need is: (1-2 servings)
– 1 big (organic) sweet potato
– 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil (or coconut oil)
– Rosemary, or any other fresh herbsDirections:
1. Peel off the skin of the sweet potato and cut it into thin slices
2. Apply olive oil (or coconut oil) on both sides of the slices
3. Bake the slices in the oven for 20 minutes (or until the desired crisp level is reached) at 200 °C (395 °F)
Want to know more about what makes sweet potatoes so good for you? Find out more about this very healthy food HERE.