I am proud and excited to share the happy news with you that I just got published via the prestigious Huffington Post! 🙂 I couldn’t be more honored! Please share and spread the word if you like it!
5 Reasons Why Feedback is Important:
>>> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/karen-naumann/5-reasons-why-feedback-is_b_8728332.html <<<
UPDATE (January 6, 2016): my 2nd HuffPost blog post just came out!
5 Ways to Deal With Rejection
Mein erster Gastbeitrag für einen anderen Blog ist heute erschienen! / My very 1st guest post for a German healthy food blog came out today! 🙂
Yoga Feels Good‘ heißt es heute auf dem Blog von Julia “Julie Feels Good”: denn ich habe mal etwas kleines über meine Leidenschaft und warum eigentlich Yoga doch für jeden ist, geschrieben.
Bist du zu selbstkritisch?
Mein neuster Artikel “5 GRÜNDE UM DAMIT AUFZUHÖREN, DEIN GRÖSSTER KRITIKER ZU SEIN“ ist heute bei Happy Mind Magazine erschienen!
My newest German article is out on HappyMind Magazine!!
Bist du gerade umgezogen? Fuer ein Auslandssemester in einem anderen Land? Hast du Heimweh?
2015 is only a few days away. Christmas is over, the time for family and good food, however, also a time to reflect and letting things go to open new ways. The new year is a new beginning, so over the past days, I’ve decided to write down old habits and worries in form of a “Don’t do” list for the new year 2015 🙂
… so here it is:
I feel honored to have had many of my writings published in the USA and Canada, and 1 of them even featured in a U.S. national radio show already. Here is a list with all links for you to find them right away when you need a little “yogilation”:
USA & Canada:
1. “5 Reasons to Move On” via YOGANONYMOUS
2. “6 Tips on How to Deal with Difficult People“ via ELEPHANT JOURNAL
3. Featured in a U.S. national RADIO SHOW: “6 Tips on How to Deal with Difficult People”
4. “6 Ways to Overcome Self-Doubt” via ELEPHANT JOURNAL
5. “5 Reasons to Stop Beating Yourself Up“ via DoYouYoga
6. “6 Tips on How to De-Stress“ via ELEPHANT JOURNAL
7. “6 Reasons to Have a Feel-Good Manager in your Company“ via ELEPHANT JOURNAL
8. “7 Tips on How to Motivate Yourself and Others“ via DoYouYoga
9. “5 Tips on How to Stay Positive in Transition Times” via DoYouYoga
10. “6 Ways to Deal with Feeling Sad and Lost” via MyYoga Online
11. “7 Ways to Stop Overthinking” via MyYoga Online
12. “Obsession with Nutrition – When healthy Eating is too much” via Elephant Journal
13. “4 Ways to Deal With Mistakes” via GaiamTV / MyYoga Online
14. “5 Reasons Why Feedback is Important” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
15. “5 Ways to Deal With Rejection” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
16. “Feeling Stuck? 5 Reasons Why Values Matter” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
17. “Trapped in an Unfulfilling Job? How to Find Out What You Want to Do” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
18. “Workaholism: When Working Becomes an Addiction” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
19. “Career Coaching for Athletes – Because Not Everyone Turns Pro” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
20. “The Art of Letting Go” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
21. “5 Reasons to Think Positive” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
22. “How to Make a Decision” via The HUFFINGTON POST Blog
23. “5 Tips to Deal with Conflicts” via the HUFFINGTON POST Blog
For all my in Germany published articles, please click >> HERE <<
As a few of you might know, I am excited and honored to call myself a regular contributor / writer for the prestigious MyYoga Online magazine, and I’d like to give you the link to my full >>>>>> AUTHOR PROFILE <<<<<< on their website. 🙂
There you can find my little biography, as well as ALL of my articles that got published via MyYoga Online so far.
Please check it out, LIKE and SHARE if you like to read my articles 🙂 (of course, comments are also ALWAYS welcome!!)
Stay YOGILATED <3