last Thursday was the day! The day I finally met one of my favorite yoga instructors and bloggers CANDACE of YogaByCandace at my workplace for an OFFICE CHAIR YOGA CLASS that I organized for my colleagues and myself.
HAPPY DAY! Another one of my articles “6 Tipps gegen Stress” got published (in German) via Gruenderszene, one of the biggest start-up scene websites in Germany!
FIND IT HERE >>> 6 Tips zur Vermeidung von Stress <<<
Bitte lesen und teilen! Ich würde mich freuen!
Lieben Gruß, eure Karen 🙂
I feel honored to have had many of my writings published in the USA and Canada, and 1 of them even featured in a U.S. national radio show already. Here is a list with all links for you to find them right away when you need a little “yogilation”:
USA & Canada:
1. “5 Reasons to Move On” via YOGANONYMOUS
2. “6 Tips on How to Deal with Difficult People“ via ELEPHANT JOURNAL
3. Featured in a U.S. national RADIO SHOW: “6 Tips on How to Deal with Difficult People”
4. “6 Ways to Overcome Self-Doubt” via ELEPHANT JOURNAL
5. “5 Reasons to Stop Beating Yourself Up“ via DoYouYoga
6. “6 Tips on How to De-Stress“ via ELEPHANT JOURNAL
7. “6 Reasons to Have a Feel-Good Manager in your Company“ via ELEPHANT JOURNAL
8. “7 Tips on How to Motivate Yourself and Others“ via DoYouYoga
9. “5 Tips on How to Stay Positive in Transition Times” via DoYouYoga
10. “6 Ways to Deal with Feeling Sad and Lost” via MyYoga Online
11. “7 Ways to Stop Overthinking” via MyYoga Online
12. “Obsession with Nutrition – When healthy Eating is too much” via Elephant Journal
13. “4 Ways to Deal With Mistakes” via GaiamTV / MyYoga Online
14. “5 Reasons Why Feedback is Important” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
15. “5 Ways to Deal With Rejection” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
16. “Feeling Stuck? 5 Reasons Why Values Matter” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
17. “Trapped in an Unfulfilling Job? How to Find Out What You Want to Do” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
18. “Workaholism: When Working Becomes an Addiction” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
19. “Career Coaching for Athletes – Because Not Everyone Turns Pro” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
20. “The Art of Letting Go” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
21. “5 Reasons to Think Positive” via THE HUFFINGTON POST Blog
22. “How to Make a Decision” via The HUFFINGTON POST Blog
23. “5 Tips to Deal with Conflicts” via the HUFFINGTON POST Blog
For all my in Germany published articles, please click >> HERE <<
GREAT news! One of my articles “6 Gründe, warum es gut ist, einen Feelgood-Manager im Unternehmen zu haben” got published (in German) today via Gruenderszene, one of the biggest start-up scene websites in Germany!
Find it here >>> Wohlfühlmanagement <<< and please SHARE 🙂
Eure Karen 🙂
As a few of you might know, I am excited and honored to call myself a regular contributor / writer for the prestigious MyYoga Online magazine, and I’d like to give you the link to my full >>>>>> AUTHOR PROFILE <<<<<< on their website. 🙂
There you can find my little biography, as well as ALL of my articles that got published via MyYoga Online so far.
Please check it out, LIKE and SHARE if you like to read my articles 🙂 (of course, comments are also ALWAYS welcome!!)
Stay YOGILATED <3
Happy 1st Birthday of Yogilation!!
It’s unbelievable but today exactly 1 year ago, I decided to create my very own personal page that I named “Yogilation.” The idea was to write about and share my thoughts on feelings and experiences that I encountered. At the time, I just moved back home to Germany after living in the US for 6 years, lived with my parents again, had a huge culture shock, and couldn’t find a job.
So I started writing about it and built the courage to post it on my page. Surprisingly, my Yogilators seemed to like it, and this encouraged me to submit one of my articles “5 reasons to move on” for publication, and YOGANONYMOUS decided to post it. That was at the end of January 2013.
Good morning and happy Sunday!
I hope all of you had a great weekend so far. I saw lots of families and happy children celebrating the start of school, what we call “Schulanfang” in Germany. It’s quite a big celebration including a ceremony at the school where each child receives their “Zuckertüte” which is filled with candy and little toys or other surprises. Then, the celebrations are continued individually at home within the kid’s families and friends. They will get presents or oftentimes money.
Our neighbors back at my parents house celebrated “Schulanfang” yesterday and kids were screaming, running, playing, and having fun together. I don’t know about you, but seeing kids happy and playing outside makes me happy too. However, sadly, there are still enough people out there who get annoyed by the noise and mess the kids are making. What’s wrong with being a child and enjoying life?
Back in grad school, I used to give workshops on Rudolf Dreikurs’ “Positive Discipline” parenting approach. I will start to write about it and post it on my homepage in the future. It’s a really interesting and helpful approach based on Adlerian Psychology principles such as mutual respect, the need to belong and to find significance, and the purposefulness of children’s behavior that aims to understand your own children, or if you are a teacher, your students.
I will also post two book recommendations to this topic soon. I look forward to your comments!
Stay yogilated 🙂
Have a wonderful Sunday!
I got myself a new shopping bag! What do you think? 🙂
SO SWEET!! One of the YOGILATORS created a yoga outfit dedicated to YOGILATION 🙂
Thank you so much sommer-84!
Check it out! ♥
yoga outfit by sommer-84 featuring so low